Friday, April 6, 2007

MESSAGE OF THE SACRED HEART TO THE WORLD


THE MESSAGE OF THE SACRED HEART TO THE WORLD
AS REVEALED TO ST. MARGARET MARY ALACOQUE

I am Love, and what is Love but My Heart? My Heart can no longer contain its devouring flames. I love souls so dearly that I have sacrificed My life for them.

My Heart is not only an abyss of Love, it is also an abyss of Mercy. This is what I wish all to know. I will teach sinners that the Mercy of My Heart is inexhaustible.


Let the callous and indifferent know that My Heart is a fire which will enkindle them, because I love them.


To devout and saintly souls I would be the way, that making great strides in perfection, they may safely reach the safe harbour of eternal beatitude.


Lastly of consecrated souls, priests and religious, My elect and chosen ones, I ask once more all their love and that they should not doubt Mine. But above all, they should trust Me and never doubt My Mercy. It is so easy to trust completely in My Heart.


You know that I expect reparation and love from you all. Love is proved by deeds, so let all your works prove your love. Be messengers of love in things great and small. Do all for love. Live by love.



No comments: