Tuesday, May 8, 2007

ROSARY OF THE SACRED HEART

How to Pray the Rosary of the Sacred Heart

On the Cross, say this prayer:

Soul of Christ, sanctify me!
Body of Christ, save me!
Blood of Christ, inebriate me!
Water from the side of Christ, wash me!
Passion of Christ, strengthen me!
O good Jesus, hear me!
Within Your wounds, hide me;
Permit me not to be separated from you.
From the malignant enemy, defend me,
In the hour of death call me;
And bid me to come to you.
That with Your Saints, I may praise You,
Forever and ever, Amen.

On the large beads, say this prayer:

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I implore
That I may ever love You, more and more.

On the small beads, say this prayers:

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
Be my Salvation.

At the end of each decade, say this prayer:

Mary, Mother of God,
Be my Love.

At the conclusion, say this final prayer:

May the Heart of Jesus
In the Most Blessed Sacrament
Be praised, adored, and loved
With grateful affection, at every moment,
In all the tabernacles of the world,
Even to the end of time, Amen.