Saturday, December 7, 2013

MY SACRED HEART ANSWERED PRAYERS: NOVEMBER 2013




MY SACRED HEART ANSWERED PRAYERS

Thank you for a blessed week, for giving me one wonderful opportunity to be with you during our recollection. Thank you for sending me your instruments of love, friendship and hope as we journeyed together throughout the week. Your promise of love is indeed Yourself. - ALICE
            
 Thank you Lord for granting my prayer of finally becoming a full-pledged lawyer. I am eternally grateful  and forever humbled by your love. - TONY
                 
Thank you so much Father for the life and all the blessings. We might be out of financial resources but you didn’t fail to give us continuous blessings. Thank you that the ultrasound of my mother is clear. Thank you that they are all okay in the province. - LYN
             
Thank  you Lord for giving me a piece of your Sacred Heart.  I felt it today not only through my actions but also through my words and thoughts. Thank you for granting my prayers always; for another year of life to be celebrated. I am complete with you. Your  love has taught me to be like you even in little ways. I praise God our Father and I believe that when I go back home to You, you will accept me as one of your children. - VALERIE

Maraming salamat po Most Sacred Heart of Jesus sa pagbulong mo sa akin para maging maayos ang aking pamilya at sa dalawa naming mag-asawa. Maraming salamat po at ginabayan mo po ako sa bawat kilos at decision ko.  Maraming, maraming salamat po. - FAY

Thank you Lord Jesus at nakalabas na rin ang aking asawa sa hospital. Salamat po sa kagalingan at kalusugang ipinagkaloob mo sa kanya. Thank you so much. - LIN
            
Thank you dear Sacred Heart of Jesus for giving me a spirit of sacrifice, patience, good health, to be able to overcome my problem with my family. Thank you that I can still endure the hurt feelings done by my husband and children. Thank you for giving me blessings, hoping and hoping that you will intervene to solve my problems coming from my family. - ELEN
             
Salamat po mahal na Puso ni Jesus at di mo kami pinabayaan noong bagyo. Hindi kami masyadong naapektohan ng baha. Salamat at maayos ang aming kalusugan at seyuridad. Salamat din sa buhay na ipnagkaloob mo sa amin. Salamat at ipinagkaloob mo ang lahat ng aming kahilingan. - CORA