Wednesday, January 29, 2014

MY SACRED HEART ANSWERED PRAYERS: JANUARY 2014



  MY SACRED HEART ANSWERED PRAYERS

Dear Sacred Heart, Panalangin ko Po na makarating ang bawa’t miyembro na Apostolado sa pook na ito. Salamat po. Kami ay nagmula sa 2nd District ng Laguna na mayroon 24 na Parokya.
   
Lord Jesus, thank you for your forgiveness. Thank you for allowing time for healing; thank you for allowing us to forgive each other; thank you for conscience; thank you for teaching me how to forgive. - Len
   
Thank you Lord for all the donors and kind-hearted people and countries who lend a helping hand to victims and survivors of typhoon Yolanda. God bless them. - Nerisa
   
Dear Jesus, Thank you so much for hearing my prayer. Knowing that the company is giving me a regular contract is already the answer I was looking for. Thank you for the continuous blessings. - Roly
   
Most compassionate Heart ever burning with love, thank you for giving my son a good job. He got a job offer from a reputable company. Praise be your name and most Sacred Heart. - Adela

Dear Lord, thank you for all the blessings that you are always giving, for protecting my mother who is in another country, I also thank you for the good health in our family, for the food that you give us everyday. Thank you also for giving me knowledge and making me active in school. Most of all, I thank you for forgiving me every time I commit sin. - Andrea

Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus, Thank  you for answering my prayer. I gave birth to my first child, a healthy daughter. Thank you for a safe and fast delivery and for provisions for paying the hospital bills and expenses. Most of all, thank you for the strength and  the health you have given in this gift of life of my daughter. We pray for your continued help and protection of our family. - Vince and Karen
   
Dear Father in heaven, Maraming salamat Po for granting my mother 52 years of life. Bless her Lord. Matigas talaga ang ulo pag tumatanda. Nangangamba lang talaga ako sa kalusugan niya eh. I hope you continue to shower her strength, guidance and forgiveness with herself and with my Dad and others. I thank you most of all for giving her to our lives. We wouldn’t know what to do without her. - Clay
   
Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace. You have spared my adopted children, girl 13 and boy 8 from dying of hunger and dehydration as victims of typhoon Yolanda. Thank you for keeping them alive. Heal them Lord for they have become sick. - Maricel
   
Thank you Lord for helping me make it to the Dean’s list for this semester. Thank you for giving me enough strength and for my parent's acknowledgment of my accomplishments. Thank you for calling my name in 2010. Through this I learned the value of service and love for others. Thank you for surrounding me with people who loves me for who I am and would never ask me to change Thank you for letting me love them in return. - Jan
   
Thank you O Sacred of Jesus for the improved health of my husband; for the US visa and trip and the healing of my relationship with my brother. - Teresa
   
Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus, Maraming, maraming salamat po at pinakinggan mo ang aking kahilingan. Ngayon po ay Civil Engineer na ako. Kelan lang ang liit ng tingin ko sa sarili ko. Sobrang pasasalamat ko sa pagsagot Mo sa aking pagdarasal na makapasa po ako with Your guidance. Salamat din po at alam ko na hinding-hindi Ninyo kami pababayahan pati na rin ang pamilya ko at mga kaibigan. - Bryan
   
Dear Lord Jesus, We thank you wholeheartrdly for saving our family members during the super typhoon Yolanda last Nov. 8. - Pesa Family



Do you have a prayer request? 

Then, pray to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

"The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." Psalm 145:18 [NIV]