Sunday, October 21, 2007

PRAYER FOR HEALING TO THE ALMIGHTY FATHER


PRAYER FOR HEALING TO THE HEAVENLY FATHER


Heavenly Father, with contrite heart,
I humbly call on You
in a special way.
Look upon me with eyes of mercy.


It is through Your power, that I was created.
Since You created me from nothing,
You can certainly recreate me.
Fill me with the healing power of Your Spirit.

May Your life-giving power flow into every cell
of my body
and unto the depths of my soul.
Mend what is broken.

Cast out anything that should not be in me.
Root out any unproductive cell.
Open any blocked arteries
or veins
and rebuild any damaged areas.

Remove all inflammation and cleanse any infection.

Let the warmth of Your healing Love
pass through my body to make new
any unhealthy areas so that my body
will function the way You created it to function.
Restore my health and strength
for service in Your Kingdom.

Touch my soul with Your loving compassion
for others; my heart with Your unshakable courage
and infinite love for all.

Touch my mind with Your infinite wisdom
that my lips will always proclaim Your praise and glory.
Help me to lead others to You by my example.

May the loving Sacred Heart of Your Divine Son Jesus
bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve
You with all my strength.

Almighty Father, Your Son accepted my sufferings
to teach me the nature of patience in human illness.

I unite my sufferings and all the pains of all sick
and afflicted people throughout the world,
past, present and future with the Holy Passion,
Death and Resurrection of Jesus and Mary
for the reparation of our sins
and the sins of the whole world;

for the souls in Purgatory; for sinners everywhere
especially the enemies of the Universal Church;
and those within our families, our community,
relatives, friends, benefactors, and our countrymen.

May all who suffer pain, illness or disease realize
that they are chosen to be saints and know
that they are joined to Christ in His suffering
for the salvation of the world. Amen.

"Father, unto Your hands I commend my spirit."