Thursday, May 29, 2008

FEASTS OF THE THREE SACRED HEARTS: THE 8 PROMISES OF THE SACRED HEART OF GOD THE FATHER

MOST SACRED HEART OF GOD THE FATHER

On April 13, 2002, in a message to the world through Chris Courtis, God the Father asked that devotion to His Sacred Heart be spread and that His Feast Day be established the Thursday before the Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus (Friday) and the Immaculate Heart of Mary (Saturday). These are all movable feasts and for this year 2008 they fall on May 29, 30, and 31.

The Feasts of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary are well known, and now with the addition of the Feast of the Sacred Heart of God the Father in 2002, they are therefore to be known as the FEASTS OF THE THREE SACRED HEARTS.

According to Our Lady, "It is imperative that men realize that the feasts of these Three Sacred Hearts are not just to receive graces, but also to make reparation against the sins committed against Our Three Hearts. These are holy days, holy days in June when all Three Hearts are united as One." (May 25, 2002 through Chris Courtis)

Following is:

  1. The original message from God the Father,
  2. A message from Jesus explaining Consecration to the Sacred Heart of the Father, and
  3. Our Lady's instructions for observing the Three Feast Days.
Message from GOD THE FATHER
TO THE WORLD
April 13, 2002 through Chris Courtis, a visionary in Maryland, U.S.A.

(I see St. Michael the Archangel. He's blowing the trumpet. He says, "All kneel down before Our Lord, and God and Creator" I see God the Father! I see Him! I see the Holy Spirit, too. He's coming to rest on a cloud. By His left arm I see Jesus. I see His mother holding Jesus in her arms. I see St. Joseph by the right hand of Jesus. Jesus is a child. He's nine months old. I see angels, the little faces that Mary steps on, I see them. I see angels dressed in blue robes, in white robes. I see St. Michael on the right, St. Gabriel on the left. I see in the background three people. It's St. Therese of the Child Jesus. I see St. Thomas More, but I should point out he doesn't look like that in the picture. His nose isn't big either. I see St. Anna, too, dressed all in white. Our Lady says that I should look up to see God the Father. God the Father, there He is. I see His Sacred Heart. He says,)

My Dear Ones,

Today I come among you to establish devotion to My Sacred Heart. On this anniversary day and on every anniversary day up until the date that I choose, I shall appear. Today My message is this: I wish that all people throughout the world have a devotion to My Sacred Heart. (He's holding out His Heart.) I wish My Sacred Heart to be spread and to be put beside the Sacred Heart of My Son, Jesus, and before the Immaculate Heart of your mother, Mary.

My children, this June shall begin the special day, My Feast day of My Fatherly Sacred Heart. The day established by My Church for the Sacred Heart of My Son, Jesus, the day before that, is My feast day of My Sacred Heart.

I did not just come to reveal that date to you, but to tell you that I wish for everyone to know the Eight Promises that I shall give for those who have a devotion to My Sacred Heart.
  1. I shall establish peace within all families and the father shall be the head of that household.
  2. I will bring peace to a nation who so consecrates themselves to My Sacred Heart, or in your case, state.
  3. I shall also protect these children from war, poverty and hunger. Plus, I shall establish peace within that community who has a devotion to My Sacred Heart.
  4. I shall give to you My Divine and Most Holy Will. The people who consecrate themselves to the Sacred Heart of Me, their Father, shall learn to live and pray in The Divine Will. This gift I can give to anyone I choose and I freely choose to dispose this gift upon you. When you consecrate yourselves to My Sacred Heart, you shall live, know, and do My Will.
  5. Those who consecrate themselves to My Sacred Heart shall also be consecrated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to Mary, your Most Holy Mother. They shall not be My people, but they shall be My children, sons and daughters of God Most High. As Jesus is My Beloved Son in whom I am well pleased, and as Mary is My beloved daughter, so shall you all be sons and daughters of God, a Beloved Royal Family, consecrated to My Most Sacred Heart.
  6. (He's looking over everyone.) I shall establish within each person the grace of loving Me, their Father, with all their heart, with all their soul, and with all their mind. If anyone comes to Me and consecrates his soul and his life to My Sacred Heart, I shall fill him with the burning desire of the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit shall imprison his heart with fire and it shall be set on fire for love of Me and their mother Mary, and Jesus, My Son. I shall do this to every heart that consecrates themselves to me, the Sacred Heart of the Father.
  7. I will answer your prayers powerfully and unexpectedly. But know this, you shall gain the gift of the Kingdom of the Divine Will. Therefore, if it is not in The Kingdom of the Divine Will for you to ask of this, then it shall not be given unto you. If you are led by the Spirit and with the Divine Will, I will answer your prayers.
  8. I will heal the hearts of My children. I see your pain. I see your sufferings. And if I in all My glory can cry in seeing you suffer, then know that I rejoice in healing men's hearts. Come to Me, My children who suffer and who cry, and I shall heal your heart and make it like unto My Heart, rich in love and mercy and free from wounds and injuries. Just a touch of the Golden Love from My Heart is enough to heal your hearts of pain forever.
This is what I have come to say today. The Eight Promises I shall give to all nations, all kindred and tongues and people who accept My Heart as the Sacred Heart of the Father.

In 1917 your Blessed Mother has asked you for devotion to her Immaculate Heart to stop World War II. Now, before the coming chastisements and before a greater war that may be looming in the future, I come to ask for this devotion to not only be spread, but practiced in all religious institutions and homes throughout the world. I tell you in truth. Those who love God their Father would humble themselves before My Son, and those who seek to not only have a devotion to Me, but to serve Me should love and serve their Mother. This is My desire and My wish. I bless you today with the sign of the Most Holy Trinity, which is the cross and I extend to you as a blessing My Most Fatherly, Sacred, Loving Heart. (He's blessing us with the Sign of the Cross. He says that He will come every year on this anniversary to speak about this devotion and He also says Mary shall now give me a private message.)

From JESUS, LORD AND LOVER OF THE DIVINE WILL
April 23, 2001 at 3 pm in a private apparition to Chris Courtis.


My Dear Ones,

Today I stand at the right hand of the Father with majesty and grace, and it is in that majesty and grace that I rule over everything in this world and in the next. My lesson today is on a sure way of living in and of doing My Most Holy Will, and that is by abiding in God My Father's Most Sacred Heart. When you abide in love, in My Father's Most Sacred Heart, you are attached to one single Will alone and that is the Will of the Father who has sent Me. To be one in love in My Father's Heart also means to be one in His Will. Make no mistake about this, My little ones, God My Father's Heart does exist. It was only through God's Most Loving Heart, love beating with His Most Holy Will, that everything did come into being.

And it was at the Immaculate Conception of My Mother that God My Father did enclose half of His heart to My Mother Mary. And it was from Her Heart that My Body and Heart were formed.

That is why the Three Hearts, though, separate are joined together as One, One in love, and One in Will. Everything that God My Father does in His Sheer Will is done all in love.

But, My little ones, you must ask yourselves how can I be united to the Father's Sacred Heart?

First, you must love God the Father with all your heart and ask Him to grace you with love so that you may grow in God's love.

Second, you must love Him back. God the Father, just like Me His Son, waits for you to be affectionate with Us. Be affectionate with Us, tell God the Father that you love Him and that you wish to do His Will and thus live in It, for you cannot hope to live in Our Most Holy Will when you can't even do what He asks of you. I say to you this, you cannot be united to living in God's Most Holy Will without being united to His Most Sacred Heart.

The last and final thing you must do is consciously consecrate your heart to the Sacred Heart of the Father. Pray simply and ask Him thus;

Our Father who resides in Heaven, I approach Your Throne and ask that You give to me the grace of abiding within Your Most Sacred Heart. I promise to love Thee and to adore Thee with all my heart and soul. O Mighty Father, love me and let me love You so that I may also be one in Your Most Holy Will. You, O God, are my Creator and my Father of Mercy and Love, and it is in Thee that I do trust that Thy love becomes my own, and that Thy Will becomes my will, and that I may live and do Thy Will, not just in this world, but in the next. O Most Merciful and Loving Heart of the Father, I love and trust in Thee through Your Son Jesus Christ. Ahmen or Amen, whichever one you prefer.

I love you all my little ones and I bless you with my peace. Peace be with you all.

Message from MARY, MOTHER AND QUEEN OF THE DIVINE WILL
To Jesus and Mary’s Prayer Group
Original Date - May 25, 2002 through Chris Courtis

Praised be Jesus!

My dear little children, I ask you this very day to be united to the Three Hearts – to the Sacred Heart of God the Father, to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and to My Most Immaculate Heart. June 14, 2007 is the feast day of God the Father’s Sacred Heart. I call you to pray, to prepare yourselves for these Three Holy Feast Days.

On Thursday, May 29, 2008:

  • If you can, go to Confession that week or on Thursday, and receive the Blessed Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. And I invite you to pray one rosary and one chaplet (either God the Father Chaplet or the Divine Mercy Chaplet) in reparation for your sins and for others. (This chaplet is in addition to your regular daily rosary and chaplet.) Make reparation and console the heart of your God, your Father, who loves you.
  • Pray also thus on this day,

    “Oh God the Father, I consecrate myself to You in the oneness of Your Holy and Divine Will. I pray an act of reparation for the conversion of sinners and for healing of our souls and Your Heart. I pray this rosary and chaplet in penance for my own sins and for those of others. Amen.”

On Friday, May 30, 2008:

  • Again go to Mass, receive Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament
  • Recite again, one chaplet, one rosary, in reparation for the sins committed against Jesus’ Sacred Heart
  • Pray thus:

    “My Lord Jesus, I consecrate myself to Your Most Sacred Heart. I consecrate my heart, my soul, and my body to Your Most Sacred Heart, and I pray that You will help me to do and make reparation and penance for my own sins and those of others. I offer you this chaplet and rosary in reparation and in penance for my own sins and for the conversion of all sinners. Amen”

On Saturday, May 31, 2008:

  • Go to church and receive Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
  • Pray one rosary and one chaplet, (may pray the Mother of Mercy Chaplet)
  • And pray thus again:

    “Oh Mary, my Mother, my Most Holy and Blessed Mother, I come before you to make reparation for the sins committed against your Immaculate Heart, and I offer up to you this sacrifice of this rosary and this chaplet for the conversion of sinners and in penance for my own sins and those of others, to take the wounds and to heal your wounds, and to take the crown of thorns away from your heart and to heal your wounds forever more. Amen”

It is imperative that men realize that the feasts of these Three Sacred Hearts are not just to receive graces, but also to make reparation against the sins committed against Our Three Hearts. These are holy days, holy days in June when all Three Hearts are united as One.

I promise you little children, if you pray and do reparation and penance to console Our Hearts and heal Our Hearts, Our Hearts will heal and We will in turn heal yours.

Do not underestimate the importance of this message that I give to you. It is imperative that men amend their ways and return to God and make atonement for their sins that grievously offend my Heart, the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and the Sacred Heart of God Our Father. He will touch you with the touch of His golden love and heal your hearts, but He calls you to do the same for His, My Son’s, and my Immaculate Sorrowful Heart.


Feasts of the Three Sacred Hearts
THE MOVING HEART FOUNDATION
www.movingheartfoundation.com